Element 7", Element 9"
Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter
$42.00 – $50.00
- Sold as a single filter element
- Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filtration Elements have been in continual use since 1827
- Silver impregnated to inhibit bacterial growth
- Contains granulated activated carbon to reduce chemical and organic compounds
- 7″ element installs in the upper chamber of all Berkey systems or British Berkefeld systems
- 9″ element installs in the upper chamber of most Berkey systems or British Berkefeld systems; Not compatible with Travel Berkey system
- 9″ Imperial element installs in the upper chamber of the Imperial Berkey systems and Crown Berkey systems; Not compatible with Travel Berkey system
- Durability: Recommended manufacturer’s replacement for each Ceramic Filter Element is six months or 535 gallons after use
- Re-cleanable and self-sterilizing for the life of the filter
- Meets NSF Standard No. 42 for materials
Frequently Bought Together
Questions and answers of the customers
- A You will need the PF4 Filters to reduce fluoride and arsenic.
- A Black Berkey Elements are much better, but cost more.